Moneyfacts Weekly Product News 10 06 21
Skipton Building Society – Five Year Fixed Rate Mortgage, 95% Loan-To-Value Ratio
In addition to launching a new two-year fixed rate deal this week with a 95% loan-to-value ratio, Skipton Building Society has also reduced its five-year fixed rate option in this industry. Benefiting from a substantial drop of 0.25%, this product is now listed at 3.74% at 30.9.26. Available to those buying a home, this can be a tempting option for those looking to secure the stability of a longer term fixed rate. Borrowers may want to note that the price is slightly higher than the lowest initial rate currently offered in this area of the market, but there is also no charge for this transaction. Additionally, there is a generous incentive package that includes a free assessment and £ 500 cash back, which may be of interest to those who have accumulated a 5% deposit and hope to keep all the costs of taking a new mortgage for a minimum. Upon review, this product achieves an Outstanding Moneyfacts Product Rating and a position in our Top Tables.
Key Product Details:
- Rate: 3.74% fixed rate at 30.9.26
- Product Fee: None
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio: 95%
- Available for: customers who have purchased a home
- Incentives: free evaluation and £ 500 discount
- Flexible features: allows overpayments. Payment holidays considered, subject to prior notice, approval and sufficient overpayment
- Loan zone: Great Britain.